Responsibilities include marketing fund, deal sourcing, due diligence, investment monitoring, Limited Partner relations and firm operations
- Graduated from Cornell University with B.S. from SC Johnson School Of Business.
- Launched MacroFuel (Meal Replacement) – Raised $22k on Kickstarter and then sold over $100k of product.
- 3 years of consumer behavior research and publications at Cornell University.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Ambassador For Cornell ‘15
- 5 years of experience assisting early stage technology startups gain significant market traction and financing.
- Other experience: Strategy Team at Red Bull for 3 years.
Broad Network of Contacts
- Past work with Cayuga Ventures, Taurus Ventures, Blue Startups, Hawaii Angels, Hawaii Venture Capital Association, Sultan Ventures, Cornell & Cornell Tech.
- Large established network in early stage technology communities globally
- Bolstered by alma mater – Punahou School (Hawaii).